Our PPC Guarantee, in a Nutshell
Your PPC account performance
improves by month three, or
we refund your third month’s fee,
end of story.
Basis for our Pay Per Click Guarantee
Our experience shows that we can improve the economic performance of almost any Adwords account, or other pay per click account over time. So now we guarantee it by betting our fees on our own performance.
Can your current Paid Search Manager match our PPC Performance Guarantee?
Month to Month PPC Contracts
Our Paid Search contracts are generally month to month, which is unique in the paid search industry. Furthermore, we won’t own your PPC accounts, you will own them and retain ultimate control over them. So for Denver PPC Management, month to month means you can release us at the end of any month (just send us an email saying, “Bye for now.”), and you go on your way, in complete control of your Adwords and any other PPC accounts.
- If we fail to deliver, then Advertiser can cancel our service at the end of month three. Of course any Advertiser can cancel at the close of any month, but if you want to get a refund, you’ll have to wait until month three. If an Advertiser, for whatever reason, chooses to retain us past month three, then Advertiser will waive any right to a refund. This means you can’t retain us and get a refund. You’re either satisfied with us, or you release us. Once you pay for month four, then the matter is settled.
- If the total cost per conversion for month three is not improved from the previous average cost of conversion (calculated on a previous 3-month average), then Advertiser qualifies for a refund of the third month’s management fee.
- To qualify for the guarantee, Advertiser must transfer an existing pay per click account to Denver-PPC’s management, in order to provide a basis for evaluating the relative performance.
- Our PPC Performance Guarantee applies to new Advertisers, not to Agencies.
- We reserve the right to Opt out of the Performance Guarantee by notifying Advertiser in our initial proposal, to the extent, in our estimation, any unique adverse circumstances might apply.