Facebook Ad Campaign Objectives
Facebook offers a wide variety of campaign objective options to fit any goals you may have with your advertising efforts. The following is an overview of the options Facebook gives advertisers for promoting their business, brand, product, or service.
- Brand Awareness – Reach people more likely to pay attention to your ads and increase awareness for your brand.
- Local Awareness – Promote your business to people who are nearby.
- Reach – Show your ad to the maximum number of people.
- Traffic – Send more people to a destination on or off Facebook.
- Engagement – Get more people to see and engage with your post or Page. Engagement can include the following:
- Post Engagement
- Page Likes
- Event Responses
- Offer Claims
- App Installs – Send people to the store where they can purchase your app.
- Video Views – Promote videos that show behind-the-scenes footage, product launches or customer stories to raise awareness about your brand.
- Lead Generation – Collect lead information from people interested in your business.
- Conversions – Get people to take valuable actions on your website or app, such as adding payment info or making a purchase. Use the Facebook pixel or app events to track and measure conversions.
- Product Catalog Sales (Dynamic Product Ads) – Upload your Product Catalog (product feed) to Facebook, place a pixel on your website to track which products were viewed by each customer, and serve product specific ads on Facebook to each specific customer who has previously viewed a specific product on your website.
- Store Visits – Promote multiple business locations to people who are nearby.